Tuesday 15 March 2016

A job you love!

Watched this TED talk about finding a job you love. Not because I was looking for a new job, I love the job I do, but because I was looking for a different talk about jobs and work in Poland and this is what came up in the search.

I was compelled to watch and fully agree with it entirely. 
Anything is possible if you believe it! My school reports made me think I was no good at writing and so it was ... until I decided to do something about it.
The things I conquered that I thought I could not do are:
-  reading in public (speaking was never an issue but reading was horrible)
-  writing a book - I am still on this journey as I have now printed my book of English nursery rhymes which I translated into French keeping the meaning and the melody - now I need to write in my own words my story and the health coaching I do into a book. Watch this space.


I hope this talk inspires you to do the things you love and grow by challenging your beliefs about what you can't do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpe-LKn-4gM

No comments:

Post a Comment